Re: setting up and using channels

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/22/1999; 6:06:56 PM
Topic:setting up and using channels

You basically want all the code I have I guess.

OK, gotcha. I thought I was asking for less than David ;-)

I thought was he was referring to was the entire my.userland.com code where a number of people could create their own page, I just wanted to be able to get a handful of channels and create just a single page for it. No multiple users picking their own channels, just me. Thought this would be much less complicated than recreating my.userland.com.

I'll wait and see what your braintrust comes up with.

Aloha,

keola