Re: Demystifying Frontier

Author:rasterboy
Posted:4/23/1999; 10:31:25 AM
Topic:Demystifying Frontier

Dave, you're very convincing... I've come close to leaving the Frontier world, but it's such an incredible product, I just couldn't do it. I'd love to see a 'workstation/client' version of Frontier in a price range comparable with DreamWeaver, etc.

Frontier is *extremely* powerful, but sometimes I just don't need (or can't afford) that much power ;)

I'd love to see Frontier be as ubiquitous as Perl on the web server side. When I've got to work with a new server, I can usually be 90% sure it's got Perl on it. That's where I want to see Frontier headed!