Re: Help! (Re: consoleSuite.getMsgTable)

Author:David Theige
Posted:4/23/1999; 1:58:03 PM
Topic:Nirvana is getting closer...

David, I think my previous suggestion of just creating a copy of consoleSite won't get you very far because both consoleSites will be sharing the consoleData.cache table...Here's a different approach, one that I am actually exploring right now in a side project..."

Andre, I'd pretty much come to the same conclusion. I've gotten further than expected though without implementing this latest idea. I've now got two mostly functional console sites, each updating a respective news page via a discussion group. Wow! Oh yeah, console.root is running only on the server so the sysops don't even *need* Frontier. ;-)