Re: setting up and using channels

Author:erik
Posted:4/23/1999; 6:17:54 PM
Topic:setting up and using channels

I thought I posted a question in here awhile ago (pre vacation) asking a very similar question about building personalized portals ala my.userland.com. The demand is definitely there. To the extent that you enable people to demonstrate powerful capabilities, I think including sample code to do things like my.userland.com does will help facilitate more sales of F6.