Re: setting up and using channels

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/22/1999; 4:24:03 PM
Topic:setting up and using channels

Sorry we haven't released the code for that, not sure if we will, or if we do, when. It took about a week to write from top to bottom so far, it involves parsing the XML, walking the tree and generating the HTML. It's not at all configurable and is quite complicated. Perhaps you can explain more about what kind of editing tools the writers are going to be using. We've had some discussion about offering an Intranet service, but we didn't expect people to ask about it so soon.