Re: Multiple console sites

Author:André Radke
Posted:4/24/1999; 6:42:05 AM
Topic:Nirvana is getting closer...

I am able to preview and edit the news in both my console sites with this change.

I believe you -- but still you are going to run into problems with consoleData.cache when the two console sites are used simultaneously.

I disabled caching for this release because it didn't work quite correctly yet, especially if the server and the client were not in the same time zone.