Problem with URL's in Frontier 6

Author:Jan Willem Luiten
Posted:4/26/1999; 4:34:22 AM
Topic:Problem with URL's in Frontier 6

I moved my website to a separate root file. Now I only can access it via a URL that's not acceptable to me. I'd like to Frontier to serve the page called index in mySite.root when the URL "http://localhost/" is requested by the browser. My guess is I need to modify config.mainresponser.domains. I tried several values but can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone has pointers to in depth documentation on Frontier 6 I would welcome these!

Kind regards,

Jan Willem Luiten