Membership Q

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/27/1999; 5:35:40 PM
Topic:Membership Q

I'm working through the membership docs, going to try and implement a voting booth using Brent's Handling Forms docs. I've got a new root, vote.root, a new table in my members.root for the new group I want for this task. I've added a #members attribute to my vote.root, value is the same as the name of the new table in members root.

When I try to access the page I get the login form, enter my email address, but instead of adding it to the users table in my new membership table, it adds it to memebers.default.users. It also uses the template and other settings from members.default. Am I missing something?

Mahalo,

keola