Davenet email not going out?

Author:Eric Soroos

I haven't gotten the last couple of davenets delivered to my inbox. (The last one I've seen via email is "We didn't start the fire").

Is this systemic, or just my personal "computer twilight zone" at work?

(I tell you, mailing list problems are the worst for people who run/write their own servers. You never know if it's your stuff or the mailing list that has stopped)

eric