IP for docsever.userland.com?

Topic:IP for docsever.userland.com?

It would be great if I could get the IP for docserver. Man I need some verbs bad! Heh.

That's assuming of course the recent DNS problems are just the DNS and not a problem with the machines hanging on the internet.

If there are any other DNS challenged machines, perhaps this could be a list for the affected machines?

Thanks much,

Toodle-looooooo........ Thomas

P.S. Sorry to hear about your DNS problems Userland.