Re: scriptingNews outline for 4/29/99

Author:Jim Roepcke

I asked:

Just so that I'm on the same page with you, could you please explain what you mean by "there have been some surprises lately.."?

And was told:

No. Enough whiny bullshit. It's time for a new topic.

Umm.. who was being whiny? You were the one who said yesterday "thanks for not making this an emotional issue".

I hardly am. Thing is, I haven't been surprised by anything they've been doing lately -- they've been so quiet that anything they do announce is pretty clearly explained.

The only thing I can come up with that's could have been a surprise lately is Darwin... but people who read the MacOS rags had been expecting this for months, if not longer.

So if you can't remember what surprises you were referring to, fine, but you don't have to resort to name calling... that's not cool.

As for moving on to a new topic, that's fine with me.

See ya at WWDC!

Jim