Re: Releasing myUserLand.root

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/2/1999; 1:22:51 AM
Topic:Releasing myUserLand.root

I am on his case because we helped him get the info he needed to get that code working. I like Marc, he's a friend, but this is business. I could start adopting the same attitude (I won't). It's frustrating to have such a small bit of non-proprietary code be treated as "family jewels". Live and learn. Next time I'll get the agreement upfront.

In the meantime, if anyone else wants to make MSIE5 XML-RPC-aware, I'll be happy to point you to the trail we left behind here while Marc was getting his code together.