Re: Brent's Commands...not available for Windows?

Author:André Radke
Posted:5/4/1999; 9:44:35 AM
Topic:Brent's Commands...not available for Windows?

Is it me or do I get the impression that tagExtractionKit is overly sensitive to regex characters like "&" which happen to be embedded in a URL?

IIRC, the ampersand has no special meaning in the syntax used by the Regex extension.

If you found a case where the tagExtractionKit fails to strip all tags from an HTML document (or a similar task), I am sure Arnold Lessikar wouldn't mind hearing from you so it can be fixed.