Web-Based Editable Outliner: Technography

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:5/6/1999; 8:40:23 AM
Topic:Web-Based Editable Outliner: Technography

http://www.chre.vt.edu/dtod/outline.html

This is what Bernie DeKoven's been asking for. I've been working on it for a while, in my spare moments. The page explains about the outliner and links to it. I'm not directly linking to the outliner itself because it relies on Netscape 4.x. I intend to get it cross-browser: I just haven't got around to it yet.

This is an alpha - it works and is bug free in most of the important ways, but it isn't feature complete yet, as the page explains.

Be aware that I'm not rushing to finish this. I have end-of-semester responsibilities at work that have my attention for the next couple of weeks. I just want people to know that it's out there.

David -- dtod@vt.edu