We have never been so close to WW3

Author:Lixian B. Chiu
Posted:5/8/1999; 8:45:57 PM
Topic:We have never been so close to WW3

>NATO bombs Chinese embassy in Belgrade

We have never been so close to WW3. If someone asked me, I would tell them that Chinese are one of the most irrational race in the world, so a simple reason of "mis-target" is not going to solve the crisis. I wish it can be resolved by both China and US peacefully and rationally. I want my 21-month old son to have a happy and long life ...

Amen.