Re: HTML support in Mac OS?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/9/1999; 8:33:23 AM
Topic:HTML support in Mac OS?

Of course, an Apple API would be nice, but I don't think there's a need to wait around for it.

Yes there is. I've been down that road before, see the sour grapes stuff that people give to me about Frontier vs AppleScript. There's no way I'm leading here. This is training. Learn how to be fair to developers. Mac users, as a group, are not fair. I'm not taking the bait. No integration without an API from Apple. That's firm.