Re: HTML support in Mac OS?

Author:John Brewer
Posted:5/9/1999; 2:59:41 PM
Topic:HTML support in Mac OS?

Ouch. I was afraid of where that "sour grapes" link was going to point to. For the record (at least in my case), it's "gave", not "give".

I think undermining third-party APIs is endemic to platform developers. I see Sun rolling a new XML API for Java, ignoring SAX, which the community has been using for the past few years. I assume that if I dug a little, I'd find examples of Microsoft doing this as well.