Re: Update on My.UserLand.Com

Author:John Tokash
Posted:5/9/1999; 9:04:20 AM
Topic:Update on My.UserLand.Com

Keola,

For your first problem, the notification, just add your rss channel to my.netscape's servers. They have the notification system in place for downed rss files.

Note: This will only save you if they'd be getting a 404. I don't know if they send the mail when there is a parse error or even if they would encounter the same parse errors as my.userland.

Thanks, John