fyi: beenz

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:5/11/1999; 4:03:47 PM
Topic:fyi: beenz

I was driving to work and saw this billboard for "beenz" which claims to want to be the "currency" of the web. Somewhat high expectations, but just playing with it, it was quite interesting.

http://www.beenz.com

I thought I'd spread the meme a bit more by telling folks here, since I thought it would be of interest.

This might actually be the "micropayment" system everyone's been claiming would eventually happen on the net.