Re: Email to Michael Dell

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/12/1999; 10:55:44 AM
Topic:Bad experience with Dell service

Update.. The computer came back, and as I suspected, it still has the same problem it had when we sent it back.

My email to Michael Dell was effective insofar as it got me a response from someone in their Executive Support department, offering a $300 credit and three free deliveries.

However I still don't have a working laptop, and now it's 442 hours.

I'm considering buying a ThinkPad and sending the bill to Dell.