Re: You must implement OLE in-place embedding somehow

Author:Brent Simmons
Posted:5/12/1999; 11:40:33 AM
Topic:Question about embedding HTML on Windows

MFC is heavier-weight, but you might be able to finesse things by creating a generic MFC CWindow as a child of one of your application's windows, and then you could stick the CHtmlView under that.

I have some experience with MFC, and none with ATL, so I'm more inclined to try this approach.

How would I from a DLL create a generic CWindow and attach CHtmlView to it?