Re: Talking about XML-RPC...

Author:James Spahr

Andrew - wasn't there an announcement on the Extensibility-L list of a Dreamweaver http client? it didn't do post, only get. If that is the case, a simple filter in Frontier's webserver could solve the problem.

Or am I not remember things correctly (was it PC only?).

I'm just about finished with my current project, I'll gladly help you to get xml-rpc going in Dreamweaver. You know DW really well, and I'm fairly knowledgable with Frontier.