Re: Talking about XML-RPC...

Author:Andrew Wooldridge

Is there a way to have an "email" version. What I mean is that for instance it would be nice to have xml-rpc for Dreamweaver, but DW doesnt talk http. But it could scan an inbox for emails with some special header and perform somewhat delayed executions.

My thought for this is imagine a client who wants to have revisions made to a website and perhaps uses some "wizard tool" that converts his revision marks somehow into xml-rpc. then that is sent to an email box where the designer resides. The designer initiates a "scan" of some inbox and brings these revisions into some sort of que to work on.

If I knew how to code in C I could probably get xml-rpc for DW myself since it has an open extensibility spec.