Re: Discussion Group Admin Page

Author:Stan Purington
Posted:5/12/1999; 6:29:33 PM
Topic:Discussion Group Admin Page

I would like to be able to automatically create a new discussion group which might be focused on a different topic area, kind of like having multiple mail lists. When someone comes to me and says they want a new discussion area I just have to enter an area name, membership group, and topic area description.

The same methods might be used to automatically create discussion groups for a specific pages of your documentation, i.e., FAQ.