Discussion Group Admin Page

Author:André Radke
Posted:5/12/1999; 4:02:14 PM
Topic:Discussion Group Admin Page

This is a question to all those out there who are running our discussion group software on their servers.

We are currently looking into adding a new page to the DG interface, providing web forms for standard admin tasks. Of course, access to that page would be limited to the DG's sysop(s). Here's a non-functional sneak preview:

http://discuss.userland.com/edit/admin

What kind of commands would you want to be available from such a page?

(We do have some ideas, but we'd like to hear yours too.)