Re: Discussion Group Admin Page

Author:Jeff Imig
Posted:5/12/1999; 8:38:27 PM
Topic:Discussion Group Admin Page

Well... I want to be able to create & modify administrators.

And... I want an "admin" button on each page for the pages I administer.

And... I want to be able to change "author" for those pages.

And... If templates make it to the DG pages, I want to be able to change templates for pages.

And... Publish & revert buttons... but perhaps those arent admin functions.

(I realize this is more of a Publisher than DG problem, but they seem related to me (since that's what I'm working on))

Jeff.