Re: Bug Tracking w/Frontier

Author:Mike Murry
Posted:5/13/1999; 7:31:51 AM
Topic:Bug Tracking w/Frontier

David,

I have plans to write such a beast, or something that could be used as a bug tracking DB. I did a very quick and dirty Project Manager app so that I could learn the new mainresponder stuff (see http://discuss.userland.com/msgReader$5158 for the annoucement), but if you want to contact me with requirements/suggestions I'd be more than happy to talk with you.

mikemu@macconnect.com