300 character URL: too long for httpClient?

Author:erik
Posted:5/13/1999; 5:15:44 PM
Topic:300 character URL: too long for httpClient?

Did I see somewhere a recommendation to pass long URL's by cutting them up into pieces and passing a glued together value? I can't remember, but now I have a 300 char long URL which fails every time when using tcp.httpClient()/NT. Works perfectly over on the Mac with webbrowser.getSource().