Re: Help, Next/Prev in Topic please

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/14/1999; 6:49:19 AM
Topic:Help, Next/Prev in Topic please

1. First things first, Discuss needs a HELP link at the top. Give me a Help link that takes me to at least a very simple newbie guide. I'll bet the info exists, just take me there and please display it in a new daughter browser window.

That was the idea behind Docs. It's right there.

I agree in spirit with your second request, but I'm not sure where Next In Topic would take you, and it's a pretty long string, and would make the whole header much larger, so it's kind of a design issue.