Re: Help, Next/Prev in Topic please

Author:Don W Strickland
Posted:5/14/1999; 2:33:02 PM
Topic:Help, Next/Prev in Topic please

I'll bet it's been a while since you've viewed <http://discuss.userland.com/> without being logged in; because before you login, the DOCS link isn't there. It only appears after you login. After I logged in to post my message and had written my message, I looked up and saw DOCS and thought how did I miss that before? It wasn't there. I'd still call it Guide or Help. Docs is techie slang.