Re: Serving pdf documents

Author:Chris Bunch
Posted:5/16/1999; 10:59:13 AM
Topic:A dream: Posting to a DG via email

>Serving PDFs out of Frontier works excellent
> No extra arrangements has to be made - you import them to the odb
>and publish them like normal html pages.

How, exactly?

I can import a pdf file into odb (as a textfile, after changing creater code–Mac- as pdf files won't import). I can then serve it (without rendering) but the browser displays pdf source text. Main responder pushes it out with Content-type + "text/html". Is there any way of forcing/persuading main responder to change this to "application/pdf" so that the browser knows what to do?