Re: (GoLive | Dreamweaver) & Frontier

Author:Jim Roepcke
Posted:5/20/1999; 7:32:39 PM
Topic:(GoLive | Dreamweaver) & Frontier

Not exactly the answer you're looking for, but if you're looking at the GoLive/ImageReady/ImageStyler bundle, you might like to know there is a Dreamweaver2/Fireworks2 bundle from Macromedia.

I like DW, personally, but don't really have anything against GoLive, except MAYBE that it's a grid-based editor. All of the code I've seen come from other people using CyberStudio was very very bloated.

I've heard that GoLive has better WebObjects support than DW, so now that it's available on both platforms, I might take a look at it.

Jim