Re: Error at MY.USERLAND.COM ??? (fixed)

Author:Paul Hardwick
Posted:5/22/1999; 3:11:33 PM
Topic:Error at MY.USERLAND.COM ???

I just finished dropping some entries from my sub list and then putting them back, and everything now works. Not sure what was wrong since I put back the same entries I took out and it still works even though it failed just 5 minutes before. Maybe my prefs entry as corrupt??

==Paul

HyperArchive.Com. ShortCut to the "MIT" HyperArchive for Info-Mac software.