Re: New release of Prefs.root

Author:Sam DeVore
Posted:5/26/1999; 1:25:23 PM
Topic:Source release of Prefs.UserLand.Com

Wow!! Dave if you ever decide to get out of the software world you can probably find work on the psychic friends network. Every time I think about how can I do this, Dave shows me the way.

One Q though is the reason that macros are not expanded (asside from the fact that they don't belong in XML) because the page is generated from a script?