Re: WebEdit 2.0 [feature requests]

Author:Philippe Martin
Posted:5/26/1999; 3:08:09 PM
Topic:WebEdit 2.0

What I miss, with the client, is a couple of callbacks. For example, I'd like to run a script on each object I check out, after it has been unpacked, and run another one each time I check in an object.

Also, the check-out/check-in mechanism is great when several people are working on the server, but when I know I'am the only one, I'd like to avoid the check out step and put the changes up with only one command.