Re: Photoshop/Photoscripter alternative on Linux

Author:erik
Posted:5/26/1999; 3:43:00 PM
Topic:Photoshop/Photoscripter alternative on Linux

Not only that, but I find I can script most Photoshop, debabelizer, or what-have-you things I need to thru the combination of Frontier and PreFab Player. I'd rather have the latter than just PhotoScripter, since I can drive every application rather than just Photoshop.

erik goetze