Tool for comparing two roots?

Author:erik
Posted:5/26/1999; 5:28:56 PM
Topic:Tool for comparing two roots?

I looked through scriptmeridian.org and the search facility here without finding anything. I've got two roots which derived from the same original but unfortunately forked and I want to narrow down the differences between them. Is there a tool to show me which objects are different? Or I suppose it's really just a Quick Script one-liner, right?

thanks--erik