Frontier server times out (or something)

Author:Tommy Sundström
Posted:5/27/1999; 12:35:12 AM
Topic:Can't list discussion

I've also experienced the same. For me it's more random, sometime the list comes, sometimes not, when I connect from home over a modem.

Connecting from work, on a fast line, it's rare to not get the full list.

This kind of problems was reported a lot when the connections to Userland was disturbed by massive IE5 downloads on the same leg of the net.

Seams like the Frontier server times out, or in some other way loses interest, when a page request takes to long to finish.