Re: embed the browser in the editor

Author:Dave Winer

I guess the emacs guys were on the right track all along - embed the browser in the editor, not the operating system :-)

Dude! You are so smart!!!

That is why we want to embed the HTML control in Frontier.

And I also believe that emacs is the OS, and so is MSIE and so is Frontier. What is an OS these days is in serious doubt.

That should cheer up the Microsoft people. Seems that's what they're saying to the DOJ, and they are correct in saying it.