Guest DB/Website Framework Question

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:5/27/1999; 8:17:51 AM
Topic:Guest DB/Website Framework Question

I am using Frontier 6.0, Main responder and the ContentServer on a Mac webserver.

When I start a new site, I first make a guest DB. Then I make a new website table using the Web menu command 'New Website.'

Can I expect any problems by moving all of the items out of the table they were created in by the 'new website' script up to the top level of the new guest DB?

And...is there a table of 'grand-daddy' defaults (that is defaults that rise above the guest DB) if one of these items is removed? (I suspect that root.user.html are the top most level defaults for some stuff)

Thanx! -Erin Clerico