We ARE Being Watched!!!

Author:Mike Murry
Posted:5/28/1999; 10:20:34 AM
Topic:We ARE Being Watched!!!

I don't know if anybody has picked up on this story yet, but I thought it deserved a mention here. It appears that a few governments (US, UK, and Austrailia) have secretly been intercepting satelite and/or internet traffic since the late 1940's! I originally saw this on Slashdot yesterday, then saw it again on Mac OS Rumors today. Mac OS Rumors has links to quite a few stories that talk about it, so check it out.