Re: Confused by new file attachments in DG...

Topic:Confused by new file attachments in DG...

Thanks Andre! You've filled in a some holes in my understanding. Can you tell me if Userland is planning to add the ability to attach binaries to DG messages themselves, in a similar fashion to the new file attachment code? If it's something on Userland's near term list, then I may hold off a bit. If not, I'll start rolling my own! :-)

There are plenty of examples in Frontier for me to draw from. The code attachments for DGs, screenshots, prefs.root and it's picture attachment. Sounds like it shouldn't be too much work for me to accomplish my goal.

Thanks much,

Toodle-looooooooo.......
Thomas