Scripting News Bulletins

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/29/1999; 6:10:50 PM
Topic:Scripting News Bulletins

We have a new experimental feature which we're only opening up to members of discuss.userland.com (we know you know how to give us feedback).

Now you can subscribe to email-delivered "bulletins" from the Scripting News home page. It's an editorial controlled thing, you won't get all the items from the home page, but it's a way to wire up to SN thru email, and it's a testbed for a similar feature we're going to provide (probably) in Manila.

To subscribe, just go to the prefs page for bulletins. Right now there's an option to have HTML or not HTML, but we pretty much always send HTML. The non-HTML version is not recommended at this time.

Enjoy and Dig We Must!

Dave

PS: You may get a few test messages if you subscribe in the next few hours.