Re: Editorial Systems for Websites

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/1/1999; 7:03:55 AM
Topic:Editorial Systems for Websites

What a beautiful site Christoph!

Yes, there will be lots of competition. The market will segment as we know more about what the strengths of each system is. The web is the biggest thing to ever come along (at least in my lifetime). The need for simplification is totally there. We've been making huge strides, we'll be showing you how our next level works real sooon now. In the meantime we get our inspiration from people in the community such as you, who are doing incredible work to build easy to use systems with Frontier.