Changing my e-mail address

Author:Chris Grayson
Posted:6/1/1999; 9:31:20 AM
Topic:Scripting News Bulletins via Email

Dave,

I recently changed jobs, and the e-mail address that my Userland membership is stored under is no longer correct. However, I didn't see a way, in the prefs, to change that.

This has been the case for a while, but until this new bulletin via e-mail feature, it didn't matter.

Hopefully I won't have to create a new user id and re-enter everything!

Thanks, Chris Grayson