Re: Web based editing tools

Author:André Radke
Posted:6/4/1999; 9:50:19 AM
Topic:Web based editing tools

Main Responder will serve http://[path]/item01 properly rendered through the table renderer...but it will also serve up http://[path]/item01/privateItemData02 by rendering the string as bodytext. I think it should return a 404 not found.

How would mainResponder know whether a) to return a 404 or b) to serve the requested object, possibly by calling the specified table renderer with the address of the requested object?

This problem is rather tricky -- I don't have a solution.