Re: Web based editing tools

Author:Greg Pierce
Posted:6/4/1999; 3:52:25 PM
Topic:Web based editing tools

How would mainResponder know whether a) to return a 404 or b) to serve the requested object, possibly by calling the specified table renderer with the address of the requested object?

I guess I think the contents of the table should be invisible, if it is in a table designated for #renderTableWith.

My example was misleading in naming the items "private" and "public". I can't imagine an instance where I'd want any part of the table to be rendered w/o passing through the table rendering script.

So my answer is there should be no option (b).

Can someone think of a time you would want sub-table items to be renderable?