My.Userland.Com graphic

Author:John VanDyk
Posted:6/4/1999; 1:33:57 PM
Topic:My.Userland.Com graphic

While I like the functionality of My.Userland.Com, I dislike the fact that the My.Userland.Com graphic takes up a quarter of my screen's vertical space.

I know I'm at My.Userland.Com. It shows me in the title bar. I want to see the news, not the graphic. Even removal of the line underneath would mean I could see four more headlines.

I know, I know...I should get a 21-inch monitor. I'm saving up.