My.UserLand.Com Change Notes

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/6/1999; 12:51:08 PM
Topic:New My.UserLand.Com Engine

A review of changes to My.UserLand.Com in the last 48 hours.

Goal

The goal for this round of changes was to get a handle on what's going on here, and develop tools to learn more about what's going on. It's exciting to see the sites flow. It's becoming more realtime. Yeah!

Portals mail list

A reminder that we have a mail list going for this work, some people prefer to use email over this DG. Here are the instructions: