Re: Banner Ads

Author:--
Posted:6/7/1999; 8:04:53 AM
Topic:Banner Ads

I AGREE.

Someone must be paying for the web's backbone. If the audience doesn't want to pay, then they should at least give up some of their eyeballs to the banners (whether web banners work or not is not what we wanna discuss, this is another issue).

On the other hand, popup windows are really annoying. In fact, I hate them so much that I will avoid visiting any page with those free web hosts' domains. If I absolutely have to go there, I will turned off Javascript before I visit the page.